Welcome to Season 5
We are very excited to be entering the first re-opening phase for our gym which has been temporarily closed for in person instruction since March 13th due to the outbreak of COVID-19. Since then, we have been running online programming for both team and specialty classes to wrap up Season 4.
Season 5 officially launches June 1st and we have been busy planning our BIGGEST and BEST season yet by far!
We understand that everyone has been impacted in many ways by the outbreak of COVID-19 and we are more committed than ever to being
the most affordable program for families on the Island again this season!
Below are a few of the steps we are taking to make that happen:
- Reduced general registration fees
- Scheduled tuition increase has been postponed until next season
- Offering lower cost program options such as recreational and prep
- Reduced travel and overnight competition requirements for families
- Supporting more local competitions to help revive the local cheerleading economy
- No requirement for mandatory apparel this season (but we will have LOTS of options)
- Assisting families seeking external programs to help with the costs involved
- In house skills and choreography camps means no extra camp costs or fees
Although team placements for Season 5 may look a little different this year we are still very excited to get back into the gym and get to work!
Please have a read below of how registration and team placements will work this season.
Step 1: Registration
All athletes wanting to participate in Season 5 must complete the general Season 5 registration online.
Returning members can submit enrollment through existing portal and new families can complete registration and portal set up by clicking here.
Step 2: Team placement assignments
Step 3: Review the new Health & Safety Policies and Procedures before your first practice.
Step 4: HAVE FUN at your first practice of Season 5!
Welcome to The Empire!